Saturday, September 12, 2015, 12:00noon to 6:00pm
***Registration starts promptly at 12:00noon
Open to anyone and everyone. No prior athletic or martial arts training required.
***For those who can, please bring a pair of sticks, a training sword, and a training knife.
Minimum Donation: 500php
*For those who cannot make it but want to donate can contact Guro Adrien Pierre N. Quidlat at 0917-8485215 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Realities of Knife Defense & Tactics
Body Wisdom through Silat movement
| || || |
INSTRUCTORS & TOPICS:
>PG HENRY ESPERA
- Sabakan - Filipino Dirty Boxing
- Founder & Grandmaster, Rapido Realismo Kali Int'l Assc. Inc.
>BG ISAGANI ABON
- Realities of Knife Defense & Tactics
- President & Training Director, Rapido Realismo Kali Int'l Assc. Inc.
>SIR ROLAND ISLA
- Wielding Dual Weaponry
- Chief Instructor, Isla Mandirigma under Kali De Leon
>MAESTRO BONG ABENIR
- Intricacies of Sword & Dagger
- Founder and Headmaster, Abenir Kalis Filipino Fighting Art
>DG JOEMAR OBEJAS
- Body Wisdom through Silat movement
- Vice-President, Rapido Realismo Kali Int'l Assc. Inc.
BENEFICIARIES OF THIS FUNDRAISER:
>BG ISAGANI ABON & FAMILY:
- Last July 26, 2015 a fire broke out in Navotas and reached the home of the ABON family and burned almost all of their possessions. Everything was lost in the fire including all of Guro Isagani's photography equipment (he is currently working as a photographer), computer, as well as most of his Martial Arts equipment and collection. Thankfully his family was able to leave the area unscathed but are now left with almost nothing but the clothes they were wearing. They essentially need to start from the scratch and the proceeds of this seminar will definitely aid them on getting back on their feet and recover from this challenge.
>DG JOEMAR OBEJAS & FAMILY:
- Last July 30, 2015, Guro Joemar Obejas lost his father, Avelino Obejas Jr., to a tragic work-related accident. His father who was a Master electrician was found convulsing on the floor apparently due to being electrocuted during a project in Trinoma Mall at around 2am in the morning. He was then rushed to East Avenue Medical Center where he was pronounced dead on arrival. Post-mortem examination showed signs consistent with electrocution. Investigators surmised that someone could have turned on the breaker during the time his father was working causing the incident. It has been a month since his death but Trinoma and the company who employed his father has yet to have take any action nor provided support to Guro Joemar and his family for their loss. The proceeds of this seminar will definitely aid Guro Joemar and his family cover for the expenses of their loss and to be able to fight for justice for their beloved father.
1879 M.H. del Pilar, Malate, Manila